At OC Cars & Mobility Ltd, we care deeply about your wellbeing and how you may be concerned about the current coronavirus situation. Our team understand that our client’s special needs must continue to be maintained throughout this difficult period.
We want to assure you that we are committed to following the strictest of World Health Authority advice, and protocols advised by local and international authorities. In light of this, we will be implementing an appointment only basis and would ask that you attend alone or if necessary one other person should you wish to visit the premises. Our phone lines and social media outlets will remain in operation and you will be able to contact any member of our team as usual.
The health of all our customers and staff is our first and only priority in dealing with this latest pandemic outbreak.
All of our employees are fully aware of the current requirements and are undertaking extreme levels of health & safety to ensure that the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained daily.
- All staff have been fully briefed on the hygiene requirements.
- All staff wash and sanitise their hands on entry to work and throughout the day.
- All desks and surfaces are carefully sanitised consistently throughout the day.
- Our reception area is sanitised regularly.
- All of our mobility equipment is sanitised regularly.
- Hand sanitiser is placed at 2 points in our reception area for frequent use.
We will be maintaining this high level of sanitisation on a daily basis and with intense scrutiny until further notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on (01) 833 2301 or (01) 805 400 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.